Saturday, 8 November 2008

Finally i graduate oready~ hurray!!!

After suffer in form 6 around 1 and a half year,
finally, finally, i graduate already!!! Hurray!!!!
I can leave that 'ghost' place already,
need to say BYE BYE to my banana uniform,
and also,
my 1st aircon classroom~
After finish my Stpm, i will have 7 MONTH holiday!!!
So happy~~~ wakakaka~~~~ XD

A simple decoration~
My class ~ 6 Atas Sains ~
All the form 6 student~ ( gudluck to u all)
All my classmate and my form teacher - Teacher Bestah~
mummy and i ( look like my sister?)~

take pic with all the leng lui and leng zai~


erm,
lastly,
good luck to u all and
all the best in the future~
Keep in touch ya~ ^^

1 comment:

Deanona said...

congrats! congrats!
i still have 3 years to graduate.. huhu~ (bah, bgs kalo lulus!)
btw, shot the best 4 ur stpm ok!
visit my blog at:
http://deanona-89.blogspot.com

take care!-x0x0-