Saturday, 29 November 2008

homemade cake~~

2day jo help me celebrate birthday ( eventhough gt a bit early ),
v go having a very very nice dinner ~
erm.. what make me surprise is,
i nv think that he will make a birthday cake for me~
rili make me very surprise!



This is how the cake look like~ chocolate homemade cake~
taste nice and not too sweet~ yummy~ ^^



mayonnaise chicken steak~ super super big ~ cannot finish o~



black pepper chicken ~

erm,
this is the 1st tym got people make a birthday cake 4 me,
i very appreciate it,
so,
i will finish the whole cake by my self ,
even though i know i will become very very fat after finish it~
so,
my friend,
if next tym when u c me,
just diam2 la....
dun ask y i so fat le~


p/s: dear, i know u busy with ur exam, but u still make a
cake for me~ thanks for your cake~

2 comments:

Deanona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanona said...

happy b'day! jan lupa blanja mkn ah! take care! muackks!